We approach each athlete as a study of one. Before we provide the coaching you need to meet your fitness and race day goals, we take the time to get to know you – the individual.
We believe that you have a unique starting point. You have a specific race in mind. You have different life commitments.
Just like each Summit is unique so are you and we want to work with you to develop the plan that is going to help you reach your peak.
We develop a program that fits your lifestyle and goals.
Let us help take the guess work out of your training. Let our trained coaches provide the detailed workouts designed specifically for you. Then you can devote your time to what you like doing best and putting your efforts toward peaking for your race.
All plans developed include, but not limited to, the following:
Summit Steps Peak Performance Triathlon Coaching
- 60-90 min Initial *in-person consultation with your USAT certified coach.
- Personal Goals.
- Available training times.
- Selected race.
- Athletic history and workout logs.
- Current fitness level.
- Family and work commitments.
- Weekly phone calls from your coach.
- Previous results.
- Upcoming workouts.
- Needed changes.
- Unlimited phone and e-mail contact with your coach.
- Personalized Training Plan provided which will focus on
- Your goal race (“A” race).
- Complimenting races (“B” and “C”).
- Weekly training volume in hours for all 3 disciplines.
- Preparation phase.
- Competitive phase.
- Transitional phase.
- Final Surge training log included.
- Daily detailed workouts delivered to your Final Surge Account.
- Assessment workouts every 6-8 weeks to track progress.
- Planned pre-race call to discuss.
- Pacing strategy for each discipline.
- Race day nutrition plan.
- Planned post-race call to discuss results and next steps.
- Unlimited plan changes as needed.
- Friday Open Water Swims
- Wisconsin Ironman Course Rides
*Consultation meetings with athletes taking place more than 25 miles from Summit Steps Coaching will have an added fee of $0.75 per mile round trip or we can opt to have it via phone and email.
Looking to get started?
Use the contact form below or call (224) 800-1406 and someone from Summit Steps Coaching will contact you to discuss in detail.